Monday, July 23, 2012
Jack Talk Thai
I know in the (near) future I'll be glad I have video of Jack's adorable babbling!
Posted by Erin and Aaron at 10:49 PM
Kisses from Jack
First kisses from your baby - probably the thing that most parents can't wait for! And boy does Jack give some delicious ones!
Posted by Erin and Aaron at 10:45 PM
At ten months, Jack:
- weighs 19 pounds, 1 ounce (25%) and is supposedly 27.5" tall but that's shorter than last month so one of the measurements is off.
- "dances" (bops up and down) when you ask him to.
- has a few times picked up his ball when we've asked him where it is.
- still has no teeth!
- thinks it's funny when our cat nips him.
- has become a speed crawler.
- eats anything and everything set before him. I swear this kid has a hollow leg! The table foods he likes so far are: avocados, bananas, cheerios, apples, grapes, green beans, pinto beans, turkey, chicken, tomatoes, chicken spaghetti, black olives, spanish rice, mandarin oranges, broccoli, carrots, bread, cheese, yogurt, spaghetti...I'm sure there's more! Like I said, as long as he can do it himself, he'll eat it!
- is usually gotten out of bed in the mornings by Daddy and he enjoys watching our white kitty lead them down the hallway.
- really, really hates getting his diaper changed and it is becoming harder and harder to find something that will distract him long enough to get the job done!
- has very busy pointer fingers. He likes to use one finger to touch smaller objects and will scratch at them to figure them out. He likes to use his little fingers to poke Mommy in the eye, teeth, gums, etc while nursing. I'm pretty sure he's accidentally picked my nose before. Gross!! And instead of chewing on his hands, he prefers to use just one little finger.
- must love to have his feet together. He likes to sit with his legs crossed at the ankles (and toes curled, just like Mommy and Granna). He also has this way of kicking when he's mad or excited and I swear his legs stay so close together at times that you'd think he would rub his skin raw.
Posted by Erin and Aaron at 10:39 PM
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)